Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Life changes

It's funny... every time I pop open this post page I am flooded with ideas. That's not a bad thing I guess! But today, I want to talk about a VERY big change happening in my life. 

I am about to embark on a whole new advenure. I'm in the last week of my stay-at-home mom days and joining the full-time working moms club next Tuesday. To say I'm just a tad bit nervous is an understatement.

I am nervous my kids will miss me too much.



I'm nervous that I will miss them too much.



I'm nervous that I'll be too spread thin.



I'm going to miss my "cuddle afternoons".



BUT....I'm also to the point that there is no way this is my plan... it's God's plan. I have always believed if it's not falling in to place that it's not supposed to heppen. Well, everything, I mean everything has worked out. I can't believe how perfectly it worked out, either.

So this week, I'm spending my time trying to get caught up on the home front so I'm set up for success on that first day. In the mean time, I'm cuddling and hugging and kissing my kids more, and ignoring the knots in my stomach because I know my God is bigger than my problems, and obviously He's got a plan. Still in disbelief though... makes my shake my head. 


4 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter how chaotic it gets with trying to juggle homelife and worklife take the spare time that you have to enjoy the cuddle time and showing your kids love and affection. Let the house be messy, the laundry pile up and make less extravagant meals because the chores will always be there the time with your kids are the most important moments that you can have right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you lots of luck at your new job!
    Your children (and photos) are beautiful.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    Xo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria for the kind words! Happy belated Thanksgiving to you and your *growing* family!
      Whitney

      Delete