Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 9

I think I fixed the blog and starting to finally fall in love with it!

Day 9 ...


Today I am thankful for being UNIQUE!


i am short. a mother. a step-mom. a SpAz. an over analyzer. sensitive. always THINKING. a piano player. *a daughter of an almighty God*. a SnOwBoArDeR. ocd, creative.  an open book. i love my *children*. my husband. my dogs. my bedroom. to clean. self-help books. MUSIC. God.to LEARN new things. OVER ACHIEVING. praise.  i want to change a life. bRiNg SoMeOne To ChRiSt. love unconditionally. teach my children LOVE. be SLOW to anger. grow old. get my tattoo. have LIFE LONG girlfriends. *~dAnCe TiLL iM oLd~* be missed when I die. live a good life.


have a great 9th of November!!

3 comments:

  1. hi doll! Saw your site on this weekend's blog hop and followed GFC.. would love a follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! You are definitely all of those things. Mainly, a really good Mama!! Happy you are back to blogging! I'll add you to my blog roll on the sidebar of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow!

    Thank you Ry! I try :). Miss you three... hope you are settling in well! I added you to my favorites too :)

    ReplyDelete