Wednesday, November 14, 2012

5 Pretty awesome baby gifts!

So... I was reading another blog when I got this idea. I came up with 5 things that were great to have that broke out of the normal, bouncer, high chair, stroller type of list. Here goes!
 
1. First up! Pacimals.
Picture courtesy of www.pacimals.com
This thing was AMAZING. We got one from my dear friend Chelsea when I was due with Brooklyn. It is a stuffed animal that is attached to a NUK like pacifier (just like the one from the hospital).  I had never heard or seen one of these, and we sure got a TON of questions when our little headed, tiny baby had a stuffed animal hanging out of her mouth. It was so nice though, because it helped her keep her "sussy" in her mouth and when she lost it, it was easier for her to put it back in. It also helped her learn to hold her own bottle before she was 3 months old. Their a bit pricey, but they are definitely worth every penny!
 
You can find that here!
 
 
 
2. Arm and Hammer Diaper Bag Dispenser
 
Picture courtesy of Target.com

I didn't know anything about these until my good friend Ryan registered for this when she was expecting her adorable girl. Essentially it is just like doggy poop bags, but it smells good. These are a LIFESAVER when you're little one takes a stinky, and you don't feel comfortable throwing it anywhere. These are also great for clothes that are soiled when you are out, you don't feel dirty throwing it back in to your diaper bag. Best part? These are CHEAP!!
 
You can find that here!
 
 
3. A diaper warmer
 
Picture courtesy of Target.com
Being in Arizona, I didn't think I'd get much use out of it... but man was I mistaken! It was SO nice to have, and I still use one! Mine is old school status, but it's definitely GREAT to have on those chilly winter mornings (ya know... the ones that are 70 degrees). They also have on the go ones as well... don't know how that works but it seems pretty cool! The full size ones start about $22 bucks here!
 
 
4. Boogie Wipes
 
Picture courtesy of Target.com
These are a MUST have during these cold winter months, or the teething months, or any other months! These are wipes with Saline, so they are super soft on those little (and BIG) noses. I have personally used them, and they are fabulous minus the fact they took my make up right off my nose. These ones are grape scented... so good you have to avoid the urge to eat it! You can find those here!
 
 
5. Johnson's Bedtime Bath
 
Picture courtesy of Target.com
 
This stuff works WONDERS. I wish I would have used it for my other two because they were all colicky, but I did use it for London, and it REALLY does help them relax. I think it helps mommy relax a little, too. Definitely a great gift! You can find that here!
 
 
There you go! If I can think of anything else, I'll add at a later date! There are SO many must haves out there for babies, but I think these were my SAVING grace!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment