Monday, April 2, 2012

Gettin back on the wagon

So, with THREE kids now, I think it's high time I start bloggin again.
Life is crazy! There is ALWAYS something to do...AL WAYS. Whether it's change a diaper, catch up on laundry, clean a bathroom, mop the kitchen, hug a baby needing attention, feeding dogs... I barely ever get even just a minute to chow some food. But, I won't lie.... it's the best job I could ever ask for!
And I know God is looking out for me. Like today, Brooklyn was cold after taking a bath. I got her dressed and laid her on her bed under her covers to warm up. She fell asleep! And Maddox was equally tired, so I scored an early nap time today! Just in time too, cuz I'm tired myself. It's little things like that that help me know there's someone looking out for me :).
I personally think my kids are the cutest, best kids ever. They are hilarious, sweet, loving, adorable and a blast to be around. Even when they make me mad, I have a hard time keeping a straight face because they usually make some silly face, or make a funny noise or comment. They make the millions of dirty diapers and crazy sleep deprivation worth it. Seriously, the best job ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment