Thursday, April 12, 2012

Memories

I have to do one more blog since the idea behind this was to keep track of the moments I want to remember. So here it is...
Brooklyn:
She is learning how to pump her arms when she runs. She is punching the air in front of her and it is HILARIOUS! Especially when she punches so hard she twirls. I was rolling laughing when I saw it the first time. Momma G taught her how to put her hands on her hips, stomp her foot and go "mine, mine, mine!". I could kill momma g but it is cute. She also picked up a bad word. She says damnit now. To that I say, damnit! Need to watch my mouth!! Bummer lol.

Maddox:
At my mom's house, she was saying how funny it was that Maddox would kiss the ground every time he fell down trying to walk. Jokes on her... that was him throwing a fit! Haha. We were rolling with that one too! He is saying "momma" now when he needs me... which is awesome!! He also is getting two back teeth, which explains his constant napping. He is so funny, he woke up tonight and I realized he pooped (he won't sleep if he's dirty) and he was smiling the whole time like "haha! Jokes on you!"

London:
She is smiling all the time now! Like full face, really happy, not-just-gas smiling! She had me worried today though because she had gone almost 4 full days with no dirty diaper and was getting grouchy, acting like she was in pain. Finally, she felt relief (as well as me!) and now there's no need to go to the doc! I love cuddling with her, and she just gets cuter everyday, and my love for her grows more and more every day!
I love my kids and where they are at... can't wait to see what I have to write about tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment