Friday, April 6, 2012

To the Creek we go!

So, it was an extremely fast decision, but we decided to move to Queen Creek. We are wanting to have more space for our growing family and decrease our rent, and it was either the creek or Maricopa. We looked at about 4 houses today, and I fell in love with one, and of course Curtis fell in love with another. We are taking my aunt with us to look at both (with fresh eyes) to help us make the decision. I hope all my friends will come out and see me! If we get the house I want, it's great for hosting, and has a kitchen that is to die for. Yup... party at my house... mimosas and So Co and limes a must :)! Oh and all hands willing to help.. I wont complain! We will probably move in a month.

I'm only doing a short post since I was up at 4 to make a 5:15 spin class. Stinks when you go anywhere without your breastfed child. So much more goes in to leaving. It was a long day looking at houses and I failed at my second dinner in a row... too much to be a pro at it all I guess :-). My family was very polite and ate it without complaints. One lucky momma!

Tomorrow is Jayden's FIFTH (yes 5!) Birthday! When I met that chubby cheeked crazy haired girl, she was just barely two. Time flies! Its pretty cool that I have known her the majority of her life too. She's a funny chick. For every birthday, we do streamers and signs to decorate from her bedroom door to the bottom of the stairs. Taking full advantage of the fact I'm just her step mom, I posted one of her favorite words.. the sign said "Shake Your Booty!". Booty being her favorite word, regardless of how many times we tell her it's not a good word. I think her laugh when she realizes what it says will make her day, and mine! Who cares if its a bad word... for a day atleast :).

Today, I am thankful for extended family. I have some of the best, especially my really awesome uncles (on both sides). Y'all have a good night... and hopefully this dang headache will go away so I can too!

No comments:

Post a Comment