Wednesday, June 29, 2011

With Forgiveness Comes Peace

Wowza, I didn't realize till just now that I write novels for posts. Also, I appologize for my incorrect grammar and sentence structure from my last post. I'm usually pretty anal about proper English, but I think I was just upset.

So, a short update on that situation. After I wrote that post, I decided something. The money that they owe us, which is rightfully ours, is just not worth the drama. I mean think about it. Money doesn't go to heaven with you. It just buys stuff and disappears again. I have faith that our hard work and the hand of God will help provide us the money that we need to move in to our new house. So, why let these dishonest people keep us from being happy? I felt instant peace and FREEDOM once I realized this. But, it's easier said than done because I still lost a lot of sleep last night thinking about how these people have done us wrong over and over again. I just keep telling myself, I can't change them in to being honest people, I can only change myself in to be a forgiving person. Still, so much easier said than done! But I just try and remember that peace that I felt. So I emailed the new landlord about the situation with the fridge. He said to stop dealing with them, it's his house and now he is in charge of it. If they want their fridge, they have to contact him to get it. I also informed her that in the lease the fridge is documented as her property. This frees us of paying for it, and also frees us of the responsibility of it once the house is in the new owners hands. She responded with a little bit of , "I'm tired of dealing with you", and "if you keep pushing the issue, I won't give you the deposit". Bingo! Theres my cue.

"Look lady, we paid that money, its our money that you promised we would have. If you are going to put stipulations on it and go back on your word, then I would just rather cut ties and go our own way. The stress and anger that you have brought in to our household is not worth the money you owe us. You have been dishonest, and unforgiving and I'm through because I don't associate myself with people like that. So go ahead and keep the money so we can go on living our lives in peace. I'll transfer the water in to our nameand pay the last months bill directly to the company. And you know how to get your fridge. Please do not contact me again and as through the peace that God offers for forgiving those who have wronged us, my family and I forgive you".

Done. Now I have the freedom to start focusing on the new and blessed opportunities we have ahead of us and I have the closure that I personally needed. Nothing more to be angry about because now I am not at the mercy of a person who is dishonest in their dealings. WHEEEW!

Ok, so another biggie...

Brooklyn had an appointment just over two weeks ago. She was super low on the weight chart, so low that she was below even the 0th percentile. She was getting over an ear infection so he suggested we reweigh her in two weeks. We went on Monday, and she only has gained an ounce. Since Sunday she has been super lathargic, not eating or drinking much at all but no fever. I'm praying its a growth spurt and its just temporary. Our appointment is today at 3:20 if I can find us a ride (Curtis had to get off yesterday to pay a ticket so he can't leave work early again today). I'll keep you posted :)

Adios Amigos! I promise the blogs will get more positive in the near future! WE ARE MOVING and its a marvelous house!

No comments:

Post a Comment