Monday, September 17, 2012

What's in a blog?

As I have been analyzing my heart and my desires and how I can bring out the creative side of myself, I realized I REALLY want to blog more. I want an audience. I want a blog that is true, funny, open and hopefully informative.

I'm going back to my highschool English days as I am pondering this magical blog and I'm pretty sure I have all the components. I've got children. Three under 3, to be exact. I have two step daughters. I am crafty and love thinking up designs. I don't have a degree in creativity, I have a passion. I love Jesus. I believe because and with all these elements, I can become a successful blogger. I'm learning mothering, step mothering and being a wife the rough way, and I hope I can share some of my hard learned lessons with others. God gave me this craziness, and I think it's time I start sharing.

I'm going for it, and I hope you will join me!

Whit

P.s. feedback is always welcome! Please "follow" me too!

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is so fun. I have really got out of the habit, and it makes me sad. It is a wonderful way to keep a journal, and connect with people. I look forward to following your journey. :)

    ReplyDelete