Thursday, December 13, 2012

Jingle Bells

It's been a CRAZY week, or month I should say! I can't believe Christmas is just 12 days away! And here's a confession...

I haven't bought one gift yet! 

We JUST got our tree up. I hate that. But I am just SO exhausted after work that I don't have energy to do it, or I'm getting home after the kiddos are asleep. 

The joys of being a working momma I guess. 

Speaking of momma, for all of you out there who have had one or are expecting... isn't that last few weeks just a mess of emotions? I mean - happy, scared, content, impatient, curious, excited, nervous?  Those were my personal feelings... from first to third! Imagine being Mary and expecting the King of the World! What were her feelings, I wonder? Kinda interesting to think about. I never have learned much about Mary, or even been intrigued to learn more. For some reason, this season I am. Maybe because I am not expecting for the first time in the last 3 Christmases. I just can't imagine... I though I had pressure... but it can't be even CLOSE to how she must have felt! She was young, too! 

I hope everyone of you is doing better about being on it for Christmas! Do you have any quick ideas that will help me make this a great Christmas in a jiffy? I could use all the help I can get!!


No comments:

Post a Comment